General Information : UPPGMET - 2016
UPPGMET-2016 will be organised for admission in MD/MS/ Post Graduate Diploma Courses for
Academic Session 2016-17 in unaided minority as well as non minority member medical colleges
of Uttar Pradesh.
The Computer Based Entrance Examination will be held on 16th January, 2016 (Saturday) & 23rd
January, 2016 (Saturday) from 01:00 PM to 04:00 PM.
- A sample/ mock test will be available on UPUMCWA website in the first week of January. 2016
(only for registered candidates) for practice purpose and to give the candidate look & feel of the
Computer Based Examination.
- There will be a total no. of 250 objective type multiple choice questions as per the guideline of
syllabus given in the appedix of this brochure.
- The UPPGMET – 2016 will consists of a maximum of 250 marks.
- The test on center will start exactly at the time mentioned in the Admit Card and an announcement
to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
- The test will be of 3 hours duration.
- There is only one correct response for each question out of four responses given.
- There will be negative marks of ¼ for each wrong answer.