Evaluation & Declaration of Result/Merit
- The answers to questions given by Panel of Paper Setters of respective papers and the result based
on those answers shall be final and unchallengeable.
- There will be negative marks of 1/4 for each wrong answer.
- The merit will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in UPPGMET-2016 conducted by UP
Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association (UPUMCWA) subject to minimum cut-off
- The percentage will be calculated up to two decimals precision.
- Minimum cut-off pass percentage of marks in UPPGMET-2016 shall be 50%.
- All successful candidates will be informed through webiste www.upumcwa.org hence the
candidates are advised to visit the website www.upumcwa.org for relevant information.
- In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the competitive entrance examination,
their inter se merit will be determined according to age, older will get preference over younger.