Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test (UPCMET)
Candidates are advised to go through all instructions
and also check list all the enclosures before finally submitting the application
Application form should be filled with utmost care. Do not wrinkle, scribble, tear, wet or damage the form in any way.
- The application form complete in all respect should reach to the Coordinator UPPGMET - 2016 latest by
10 th January, 2016.
- UPUMCWA will not be responsible for any delay in receiving of completed application form along with all enclosures either on the part of post office or for any other reason.
- The application form after scruitny shall be processed and applicant will receive his/her admit card along with roll no. which will allow one to appear in the entrance test.
- Appropriate information regarding centres will be mentioned on the admit card.
- If any document/declaration submitted by the candidate is found to be false at any stage his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she may be liable for prosecutions under law. In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction will be limited to Bareilly Courts only.
- The candidates are also instructed to note the Application Form No. and to keep photocopy of submitted application form along with the proof of sending the application form for any future reference.
- Incomplete Application Forms will be rejected.